When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won't just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working for ICS.
As a Personal Assistant you will be the first point of contact for Deloitte & Touche, and be able to confidently and positively communicate with staff, clients and suppliers at all levels. Additionally, you will provide general administrative and clerical support, including:
- Managing the Partner's calendar and agenda
- Acting as a point of contact for all incoming telephone enquiries and personal callers (Answer telephone, take messages, transfer calls and provide information to other departments upon request)
- Acting as first point of contact for visitors to the office, which will include meeting and greeting clients
- Making travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Assisting the team with basic administration and tasks including typing, photocopying, faxing and other clerical tasks
- Assisting in the administration of general office management including office utilities, services, cleaning and maintenance
- Maintaining use of facilities schedules, including conference rooms
- Ensuring any office related issues encountered through your role are communicated to the management team
- Ordering office stationery and other general office supplies and equipment and ensuring supplies are kept at a consistent level
- Responding to straightforward correspondence through email, written, telephone communication
- Assisting with other admin duties as required
- A positive attitude to dealing with people including staff, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face to face, email and written, and the ability to work within a team
- An excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office computer software, including word-processing, databases and spreadsheets
- Ability to use email and Internet applications
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands
- Ability to work independently, including maintaining filing systems, databases and straightforward diary management
- Ability to engender and maintain trust and confidentiality in the provision of administration support
Requisition code: ME-130553-HS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top