Performance Metrics & Analytics SQL Architect/DBA
The Performance Metrics & Analytics Technical SQL Architect/DBA will have accountability for the technical delivery of reporting solutions to support GTS and member firm reporting. The successful candidate will be responsible for standards and lead developer within the technical team in data warehousing / database architecture and ETL to support the teams reporting initiatives as defined. The individual will oversee research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing procedures and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes. The resource will collaborate with others to facilitate the implementation of new or improved processes that will aid the member firms. The candidate is also responsible for the maintenance, support and quality.
The individual should be able to develop and articulate strategic and operations reporting insights and recommendations in a manner that is meaningful to management and be able to influence leadership to work through tough, complex issues. The candidate should possess a drive for results and should motivate the team while constantly driving towards key milestones, maintaining constant awareness of deliverables, and keeping focused on high quality scalable solutions.
Some moderate travel (about 10%) will be required. A US-based office location is required, Hermitage preferred.
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Must have 8-10+ years of experience in the Microsoft BI toolkit (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), with SQL 2012 and 2016 within an enterprise environment, this includes data modeling, reporting services and support. This includes both tabular and multi-dimensional databases to design, implementation and support.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Server product and platform (2012 and 2016) with design through deployments including installation
- Proven experience with reporting tools, software, and other applications such as Power BI, Tableau are a plus
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data from varying data sources using differing data connections types (API, flat file, direct connection, etc)
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Maintains constant awareness of deliverables; keeps team focused on short and long term milestones
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE18USAGTS006SG0841
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top