Performance Management Solutions Manager
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) provides professional and consultative services to our member firms across the globe. Employees of DTTL work on complex, business projects that connect and serve Deloitte client service practitioners across the world.
The Global Talent Shared Services (GTSS) team collaborates with business and talent leaders in DTTL and member firms to deliver on their shared vision for Global Talent. GTSS is a strategic business partner, enabling Deloitte to achieve its vision and objectives
The Performance Management System (iRPM) Solutions Manager will work with the diverse, globally distributed team responsible for the management of Deloitte’s iRPM implementation, to test and implement new solutions that will improve the user experience for Deloitte professionals and administrators worldwide.
The iRPM Solutions Manager will act as the system expert and will have thorough understanding of every stakeholder’s custom implementation of the system. (S)he will work closely with the global project team to understand the scope of every release and lead the testing and change management activities with the stakeholders for a successful implementation.
Key relationships include local member firm system administrators, iRPM managers and leaders, Global Talent Shared Services and Global Talent COE leadership, Global Technology Services and the US project team.
- Serves as Performance Management system subject matter expert
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their business need and act as a trusted advisor to present their requirements to the internal project team and develop solutions to meet member firm business needs
- Understand the scope of every release and lead testing activities as per the plan.
- Accountable for communications, change management and training related to new solutions
- Leads project workstreams to implement proposed solutions as per project timelines
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage changes to the project scope and schedule
- Manages relationships with third parties/vendors
Education: University degree required. Master’s degree a plus
- 7-10 years’ experience working with or managing technology solutions, preferably in the HR function, including 3+ years in a large multinational organization
- 3-5 years’ experience as a product manager or business analyst in enterprise-level software implementations or in the information technology sector, HR/Talent technology, consulting field or professional services industry
- Significant experience building consensus with a diverse group of stakeholders holding varying, and often conflicting, opinions
- Global system support or implementation expertise with any enterprise or cloud based HR/Talent Management System(s)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility in working hours in order to work with global clients
- Knowledge of standard performance management operations and processes
- Talent/HR systems background preferred
- Experience managing and participating in large, virtual global project teams
- Proactive approach, ability to execute projects with minimal guidance and supervision; strong problem-solving skills
- Proven success in managing external vendors
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- High level of quality/accuracy in work (detail oriented)
- Ability to work independently and/or remotely
Requisition code: DE17CHIGOP005LM41
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top