PeopleSoft Upgrade Technical Lead
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment? Our Human Capital practice is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex challenges – from the organizational shifts that result from rapidly evolving missions, to declining job satisfaction, duplication of HR services across agencies, and continuously rising costs of HR systems. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with Federal clients, consider a career in Deloitte's Federal Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a PeopleSoft Upgrade Technical Lead in the Human Capital group you will:
- Apply best practices in functional areas related to Implementation and Operations Management
- Maintain ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams while providing instructional guidance to more junior professionals
- Provide expertise on engagements related but not limited to HR Service Delivery, Learning & Development, Communications, Change Management, and Compensation and Reward programs
- Perform analysis to diagnose client issues as well as the assessment of client issue analyses performed by more junior personnel
- Execute a portion of the project scope, and provide strong subject matter expertise to the tasks or workstreams you support
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Lead all technical assessment/analysis activities related to infrastructure, including servers, networking, desktop OS & applications, mobile applications, and mobile connectivity
- • Lead all technical assessment/analysis activities related to data extraction, conversion, and mapping between PeopleSoft versions
- • Setup and facilitate PeopleSoft Upgrade assessment/analysis workshops with the client infrastructure and data management teams
- Analyze and document technical specs and code for custom interfaces that will need to be revised for use with PeopleSoft version 9.2
- Amend and confirm upgrade scope of activities related to infrastructure and data migration and contribute to the revision of the budget estimates
- Coordinate with other Delivery Leads to setup and maintain 24x7 resource work assignments related to technical infrastructure and databased analysis of the current client environment and custom interfaces.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
- Typically has 6 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Able to direct multiple team members towards deliverable and milestone objectives with confidence
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience with multiple Federal PeopleSoft HR Upgrades / Implementations
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ROSCPDMSAD019-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top