PeopleSoft Developer - Intermediate
Provides the technical development and system design skills. Supports the design and creation of technical specifications from functional specifications for complex development projects, analyze the impacts of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system, and programming solutions using the PeopleTools suite. Provide production support with the analysis, design, programming, and testing of solutions to complex production problems, supports the development of test scenarios and test cases; correct data in critical situations as directed
- Five (5) years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or application process redesign;
- Three (3) years of technical development experience with PeopleSoft™ ERP including recent experience with PeopleSoft™ 9.x
- Five (5) years experience in developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation;
- Two (2) years of experience using ORACLE and SQL commands.
- Experience with design and process documentation.
- Experience with unit testing IT applications.
- Technical development experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer-related field.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree:
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience can be substituted, or,
- Associate’s Degree, combined with an additional two (2) years of relevant experience, can be substituted.
- Training below would be a plus, but the government COR will allow up to 6 months to complete
Certified PeopleSoft™ training shall include at a minimum:
- PeopleTools I,
- PeopleTools II,
- Integration Broker,
Completion of a certified PeopleSoft application class in the application the position is assigned to support and/or implement. (PeopleSoft™ HRMS, PeopleSoft™ Portal, PeopleSoft™ Enterprise Learning Management, PeopleSoft™ Supply Chain Management
Requisition code: E16BALCACSVS095-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top