People & Performance - Senior Consultant - Deloitte Private (Sydney)
About the role:
This is a key role in delivering the People strategy within the Deloitte Private business. It involves a high level of project management, navigation of complex people issues, stakeholder management and delivering of an ambitious people agenda within a transforming business and business landscape.
Key duties will include:
- Own your own portfolio of projects and deliverables as we execute on our people strategy
- Responsible for the smooth running of P&P operations including recording and managing people movements, reporting and WH&S injury management
- Manage intermediate Employment Relations cases autonomously
- Involvement in a range of initiatives as we execute on our people strategy, including embedding our new performance management approach, embedding our new recognition program and driving business to embrace an agile, inclusive and purposeful culture
- Communications as part of the rollout and change management activities associated with strategy execution
- HR reporting – assisting with the collation and delivery of data including analysing the data and providing observations and insights into the story behind the data
- Work closely with P&P teams in the regions on Deloitte Private people priorities
To ensure your success in this role you will be client focused and skilled in developing rapport and managing relationships with key stakeholders. You will have appropriate tertiary qualification or equivalent experience which would assist in the understanding of key business issues and execution of the P&P strategy.
You must also have a proven track record in project management, facilitation and delivery, have experience managing employee relations cases through to completion, have sound analytical skills and be highly motivated and extremely organised. You are confident and pragmatic in decision making and display sound judgement under pressure.
In return, a role at Deloitte offers you:
- The chance to make an impact that matters
- The opportunity to work directly with business leaders in a transforming business
- Learn from talented and experienced HR professionals (top talent team)
- The opportunity to build professional networks
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of ‘And different’.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
Please contact Gemma Battison from the Deloitte Talent Team for further information.
Requisition code: AUEXP130282
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top