Pega Integration Developer
Pega Integration Developer
- Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, and DB2. Should be proficient in SQL commands
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise containers like tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere or JBOSS. Should have knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
- Must have strong expertise in UI rules such as a Fragments, Sections, Layouts, Portals, Skin
- Experience in PRPC integration services - Rule-Connects and Rule-Services, Activities.
- Interface with the LBA/BA to address the configuration associated with the Use Cases and Requirements. Review alert logs to adhere to quality standards.
- Run pre-flight and PAL to deliver high performance and quality. Have hands on in the following PRPC design and implementation topics Work Object Relationships, Rule Resolution, Inheritance, Circumstancing, Class Design, Reporting, Routing (Skill based), Locking, Agents, Functions/Java API. Have expertise in PRPC tools including the following: PRPC Caching, SMA, Tracer, DB trace.
- Validate Rule Types such as Rule-Obj-Validate, Rule-Edit-Validate and Reporting Rule Types such as List View, Summary View and Report Definition.
- Experience of enterprise level systems development with strong knowledge of industry standard interface protocols (i.e. SOAP, MQ, HTTP, REST, oAuth etc.)
- Participate in the compilation of the Use Case documentation as required by project methodology. Oversees implementation team in the analysis, design, build, unit testing of application functionality and re-testing of reported issues from unit and user-acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience using Pega systems frameworks, full lifecycle Pega implementations ( Preferably with Pega 7)
- Experience with Pega rules mandatory
- Should have experience working with systems integration technologies like SOAP, REST or JMS, security concepts
- Should have strong Java experience
- Should be able to perform job duties across all phase of SDLC
- Should have strong understanding of Agile methodology
- Pega certification preferred
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Application Management Services
In today's business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Link
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ATLCASCSB503-AMS
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top