Pega Developer - Senior Consultant
Pega Developer-Sr. Consultant
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Senior Consultant at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Senior Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Being the lead person to interface between the clients and our Deloitte teams
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
- Developing & reviewing system requirements, designing the solution, redefining the business, presenting the prototype, and leading the testing of our custom technology solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Pega Developer- Senior Consultants are required to have:
- At least 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Pega CSSA certification
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum). Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7)
- Experience managing a team of at least 2 or more Pega resources.
- Develop functional understanding of each assigned deliverable
- Deliver assigned technical designs and code on time and within budget
- Creating and executing Unit Test plans, code deployment and migration, defect resolution and management
- Deliver quality work products in compliance with client standards
- PEGA performance tuning/optimization experience.
- Deep understanding of Pega 7 technical architecture and demonstrated ability to design reusable, scalable Pega solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Pega integration patterns. Proven experience with major integration products, such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, IBM IB, IBM MQ
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
In addition, successful Pega Developer- Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience managing large, distributed development teams in an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Experience operating within a multi-vendor delivery environment
- Experience scoping and estimating Pega technical implementations
Ability to interact with multiple stakeholder groups including business leadership, IT leadership, and IT delivery resources
- Industry knowledge and experience with leading Pega industry frameworks
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18WESCSRCBB202-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top