Pega Developer- Consultant
Pega Developer- Consultant
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Consultant at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a core team member, you will work within a project team, to create custom software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Pega Developer- Consultants are required to have:
- At least 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Pega CSA certification
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including Agile Scrum). Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7).
- Understanding of various Pega Rules – Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
- Application Security concepts, Integration and their error handling
- Creating and executing Unit Test plans, defect identification and fixing, code deployment and migration
- PEGA performance tuning/optimization experience.
- Deliver quality work products in compliance with client standards
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
In addition, successful Pega Developer- Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience managing large, distributed development teams in an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Experience operating within a multi-vendor delivery environment
- Experience scoping and estimating Pega technical implementations
Ability to interact with multiple stakeholder groups including business leadership, IT leadership, and IT delivery resources
- Industry knowledge and experience with leading Pega industry frameworks
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18WESCCONBB102-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top