Pega Architect/Solution Integration - Manager
Pega Architect/Solution Integration-Manager
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex technical challenges? As a Manager at Deloitte you can help create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. A Manager gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in our Pega Architecture practice you will be the primary technical architect on Deloitte's Pegasystems implementations. You will be responsible for leading system architecture, design, performance, and scalability for Pega 7 Platform and PRPC applications.
- Provide in-depth technical direction to business and IT stakeholders to enable development of efficient Pega applications utilizing industry standards, best practices, and technical expertise
- Continuously evaluate industry standards, Pega best practices, and latest product versions to support and enhance Pega solutions
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Guide and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality
- Assist delivery leadership in scoping, planning, and estimating technical delivery of Pega engagements
- Perform architecture design reviews and code reviews to validate Pega best practices are maintained
- Provide hands-on support to technical and delivery team members, as needed
- Validate functional and non-functional requirements for Pega applications
- Provide guidance to Pega application monitoring and performance teams and lead efforts to resolve any Pega-related performance issues
- Exhibit thought leadership within the organization, raising standards by example, contributing to directional discussion and debate, and working to grow and develop the capabilities of the whole team
- Motivate, oversee, and grow technical delivery teams, as appropriate
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Pega Architect- Managers are required to have:
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Pega Certified Lead System Architect
- 5+ years of Pega full lifecycle implementation experience
- Experience managing development teams of 25+ resources
- PEGA performance optimization on 3+ projects
- Deep understanding of Pega technical architecture and demonstrated ability to design reusable, scalable Pega solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Pega integration patterns
- Proven experience with major integration products, such as IBM BPM, IBM IB, IBM MQ, and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
In addition, successful Pega Architect-Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Experience managing large, distributed development teams in an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Experience operating within a multi-vendor delivery environment
- Experience scoping and estimating Pega technical implementations
Ability to interact with multiple stakeholder groups including business leadership, IT leadership, and IT delivery resources
- Demonstrated vertical industry knowledge with leading Pega industry frameworks
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17WESCMGRBB302-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top