Payroll Transformation Senior Consultant
Do you have a passion to dig in and pioneer new Payroll methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of Payroll services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Transformation Senior Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
● Drive resources to deliver outcomes and work products
● Expected to have demonstrated leadership experience, self-accountable to the outputs of the team
● Take responsibility for leading teams, delivering work and designing the work effort
● Proactively identify project issues and recommend viable solutions
● Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Workforce Strategy & Insights
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
- 4+ years' related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with Payroll software such as ADP GlobalView(SAP), Ceridian, ADP eTime, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Ultimate
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Payroll Operations, Payroll transformation, Global Payroll, Payroll integration, Payroll interfaces, Payroll tax, Payroll processes
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 80% travel required
- 6-8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCSM003-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top