Payroll Transformation Consulting Manager
Are you a leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new Payroll methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of Payroll services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Transformation Consulting Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
● Navigate the client effectively
● Establish relationships with senior clients (VP-C level)
● Leading/managing more than one person/team
● Design workplans for large complex global engagements, owning risk, budget, resources, client relationship, etc.
● Manage and deliver, craft your brand
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Workforce Strategy & Insights
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
- 6+ years' related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with Payroll software such as ADP GlobalView(SAP), Ceridian, ADP eTime, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Ultimate
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Payroll Operations, Payroll transformation, Global Payroll, Payroll integration, Payroll interfaces, Payroll tax, Payroll processes
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 80% travel required
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
How you'll grow
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCMGRSM004-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top