Payroll Consultant - Solution Specialist - USDC
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax,consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit http://www.deloitte.com/us/careersto learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Workforce Strategy & Insights
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption
Do you have a passion to dig in and pioneer new Payroll methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works on the cutting edge building and delivering the next generation of Payroll services to clients. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Transformation Senior Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
● Drive resources to deliver outcomes and work products
● Expected to have demonstrated leadership experience, self-accountable to the outputs of the team
● Take responsibility for leading teams, delivering work and designing the work effort
● Proactively identify project issues and recommend viable solutions
● Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
- 4+ years' related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with Payroll software such as ADP Global View(SAP), Ceridian, ADP eTime, PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Ultimate
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Payroll Operations, Payroll transformation, Global Payroll, Payroll integration, Payroll interfaces, Payroll tax, Payroll processes
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process(client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 20% annually
- 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
Relocation to Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA is required.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSED016-HRT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top