Part Time Luxury Hotel Consultant, Associate 5, Customer Experience Measurement
Position: Luxury Hotel Consultant, Associate 5, Customer Experience Measurement
Location: 100% Field-Based Travel
Do you want to join our team of dynamic examination and inspection Consultants? Our Consultants receive distinct methodology training to measure highly technical brands, products, and service standards. LRA by Deloitte recognizes that companies and brands face specific quality assessment and standards compliance challenges. Whether logistical or due to highly nuanced customer interactions, these challenges often require a tailored, thoughtful approach to measurement. Our Consultants have the training and capability to deliver.
The Luxury Hotel Consultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible for leading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs. We are looking for individuals who have experience leading operations teams at five star hotels or resorts with a proven track record of success. Understanding the culture and standards it takes to deliver exceptional service.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel and work independently on a part-time basis. Assignments could vary from 1 single property assessment to multiple engagements per month. The Consultant must have excellent judgment and analytical abilities, be well-spoken, and have the ability to lead discussions with clients on business priorities in a friendly, empathetic and professional manner.
The Consultant will develop and deliver important summary presentations of evaluation findings to key client executives. In carrying out his/her duties, the Consultant will be expected to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment. The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding their customers' experience. The Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of as well as providing high level advice and recommendations to clients.
Work you'll do:
- Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for each client.
- The Consultant must be well-versed in each client's business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience program, and the methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
- Responsible for developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports in English or local language
- Exercise high level of judgment in evaluating the clients' business operations and service, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining how to best communicate findings and recommendations
- Utilize experience in hospitality industry to serve as a quality consultant for clients. Develop and deliver meaningful and accurate summary presentations of each evaluation finding to key property/location level executives. The Consultant must interact with property/location management to review assessment data and must independently recommend strategies and suggestions for improvement
- Exercise initiative in formulating improvements in established LRA by Deloitte procedures. Provide recommendations to the Senior Consultant / Account Administrator to improve consultant tools, worksheets and training materials
- Represent the company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients' personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
- Provide important quality-assurance information to clients through written reports and in-person presentations, and use discretion to determine areas where the quality of the clients' business operations can be improved
- LRA by Deloitte is a leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands—as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries—choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of hospitality, tourism, retail or other customer service leadership experience in upscale or luxury full-service hotels
- Proven management success within upscale or luxury hotels/restaurants
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, well-versed in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities. Regional language capabilities may be required
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Must be well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present examination results in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients' business models and needs
- Minimum travel required is 5 consecutive days (Monday – Friday), at least 1 week per month. Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client (100%)
- Ability to obtain valid passport and/or valid travel documentation is required
- Ability to obtain valid driver's license (Americas only)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2016 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Requisition code: E18NATE5HC001-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top