Part Time Food Service Consultant, Associate 5, Customer Experience Measurement
Part Time, 15 hours per week, 100% Field-Based, Local Travel
Do you want to join our team of dynamic examination and inspection Consultants? Our Consultants receive distinct methodology training to measure highly technical brands, products, and service standards. LRA by Deloitte recognizes that companies and brands face specific quality assessment and standards compliance challenges. Whether logistical or due to highly nuanced customer interactions, these challenges often require a tailored, thoughtful approach to measurement. Our Consultants have the training and capability to deliver.
The Food Service Consultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible for conducting quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel locally and work independently on various food safety/service accounts on average 15 hours per week. The Consultant will be working with food service clients conducting work according to the program requirements as required by the client scope of work. In addition to their daily responsibilities, they must have excellent judgment, be well-spoken, and have the ability to have discussions with clients on business and program priorities in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. At times, The Consultant may develop and deliver important summary presentations of evaluation findings to the client.
The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding their customers’ experience. The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding how the products, facilities and practices of their food service operation impact their customers’ experience. The Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of providing recommendations to clients.
Work you’ll do:
- Understand client expectations and conduct customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for each client.
- The Consultant must be well-versed in each client’s Customer Experience Measurement program including unique standards of service and product and LRA by Deloitte’s evaluation methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
- Responsible for producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports
- Apply food safety, food service and hospitality industry operations to exercise high level of detail in evaluating food service operations, identify areas of improvement and deliver that feedback to management verbally and through written, error-free narrative reports
- Follow LRA by Deloitte processes and procedures in regards to examination protocols and internal responsibility, take initiative in communicating areas of improvement with these processes by providing recommendations to the Senior Consultant / Account Administrator to improve training resource documents, tools and internal communication
- Represent the company in client meetings and interactions if requested. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with client personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge while at the client location
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
LRA by Deloitte is a leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands—as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries—choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
- Minimum of two years of food safety, food service and hospitality leadership experience in fast casual, corporate dining, fine dining or franchise models.
- Work part time, 15 hours per week
- Working knowledge of food safety practices, procedures and requirements
- Basic knowledge of culinary equipment, food preparation and cooking techniques
- Nationally recognized food safety certification (preferred)
- Skillful understanding of current Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well technology devices, including, iPad, tablet and personal computer/laptop
- Must be well-versed in the English language in both grammar and spelling with proficient typing ability. Regional language capabilities may be required based on region
- Ability to work independently and properly manage schedule without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Communicate effectively by speaking clearly and confidently with an empathetic approach when sharing feedback in order to generate a learning environment for the client location
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients’ business models and needs
- Ability to travel throughout assigned region 100% based on client needs
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Americas only)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2016 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Requisition code: E17NATA5KH008-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top