Part Time Consultant, HR Focused, Associate 5, Customer Experience Measurement
Consultant – HR Focused, Associate 5, Customer Experience Measurement (Part Time)
Part Time, 15 hours per week, 100% Field-Based, Local Travel
Do you want to join our team of dynamic examination and inspection Consultants? Our Consultants receive distinct methodology training to measure highly technical brands, products, and service standards. LRA by Deloitte recognizes that companies and brands face specific quality assessment and standards compliance challenges. Whether logistical or due to highly nuanced customer interactions, these challenges often require a tailored, thoughtful approach to measurement. Our Consultants have the training and capability to deliver.
The Consultant, HR Focused at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position within our client’s office, working with the client to help with their recruiting and human resource processes.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals local to our client locations that are dispersed nationally and work independently in their offices on average 15 hours per week. The business of LRA by Deloitte specific to this client is to assist with the end to end recruiting process, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding services for the client. The Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of providing recommendations to clients.
In addition to their daily responsibilities, they must have excellent judgment, be well-spoken, and have the ability to have discussions with potential candidates for hire, explaining the role they applied for, requirements, and program priorities in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. As our client base within this industry grows, this opportunity has full time employment potential if desired.
Work you’ll do:
- Execute the client program according to their processes and guidelines at the assigned specific client location. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting with client recruiting process
- Opening job requisitions
- Collecting Resumes
- Managing process flow, including contacting candidates, phone screening, setting up interviews, reviewing qualifications
- Administrative / New Hire paperwork processing
- Assisting with new hire training at client location (if applicable)
- Provide weekly feedback to Team Leader on the program so it can be turned into insightful data analysis to improve client program
- Represent the company in client meetings and interactions if requested. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with client personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge while at the client location
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
- Attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
LRA by Deloitte is a leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands—as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries—choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration with a focus in Human Resources preferred, specifically recruiting
- Minimum of two years of Human Resource experience, specifically in HR processes and/or end to end recruiting
- Ability to commit to full program pilot
- Working knowledge of full cycle recruiting (sourcing through onboarding)
- Exposure to recruiting applicant tracking systems and working knowledge on functionality
- Skillful understanding of current Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well technology devices, including, iPad, tablet and personal computer/laptop
- Must be well-versed in both grammar and spelling with proficient typing ability
- Ability to work independently and properly manage schedule without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Communicate effectively by speaking clearly and confidently when sharing feedback
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients’ business models and needs
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2016 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Requisition code: E17NATA5KH012-LRA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top