Organizational Effectiveness Specialist
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Deloitte Global HR seeks an energetic professional to join its Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE) Community of Expertise (CoE). This team is responsible for the the strategy and implementation of leadership assessment, organizational design, workforce planning, and other strategic projects for approximately 3,000+ Global professionals.
The Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE) Specialist has responsibilities for managing various LOE programs and processes that support Deloitte Global's strategic business objectives. This role reports to the LOE program manager and works closely with the LOE CoE leader and the Partner/Principal/Managing Director (PPMD) Matters team.
- Support the LOE program manager for the regular delivery of leadership assessment programs that evaluate current promotion readiness and future potential of Global leaders at the Associate Director and Managing Director levels, including program logistics, communications, vendor management, 360 survey administration, and development of assessment materials
- With guidance from the LOE program manager and in coordination with other HR professionals, develop tools, templates, and dashboards which track, predict, and advise on the current and future state of the Deloitte Global workforce
- Support the LOE program manager to design and implement within Deloitte Global standard talent models to guide and govern headcount planning, workforce planning, succession planning, and associated promotion processes
- Contribute to related HR intitiatives and special projects, in partnership with other members of the Global HR team: leadership development, career paths/career models, organizational design, etc.
- With guidance from the LOE program manager and in coordination with the HR communication lead, develop communications plans and supporting communications for all LOE programs including the following platforms: email, PowerPoint briefings, internal website, and knowledge-sharing platforms such as Yammer and SharePoint
- Develop strategic relationships with Global Meetings and Events staff, Deloitte University, local logistics staff, and other key stakeholders to manage complex logistics and scheduling requirements for senior leaders in support of leadership assessment programs
- Execute against project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for assigned deliverables and communications of designated program/projects
Education: Bachelors Degree required; Masters Degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related field preferred
Years of Experience
- 4-6 years of professional experience executing against project plans, timelines, milestones and key measures for key HR related initiatives or programs.
- A minimum of 2 years must be in a role focused on organizational development, human capital consulting or related talent area.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, ability to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook) to communicate complex information to a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to assess a complex problem or data set and deliver a compelling story to varied stakeholder groups
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills; exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in client-facing roles delivering complex, high-profile projects
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Ability to work independently and in a self-directed manner with minimal guidance
- Ability to navigate a global, matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcomes.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change when presented with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Human capital consulting experience a plus
- No prior leadership assessment expertise is required; however, seeking strong interest and desire to grow in subject matter expertise, with opportunity to advance to program manager level
Requisition code: DE18GLBGOP004LM0156
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top