Organizational Change Management Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Organization Transformation & Talent (OT&T) practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
As an Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization's availability to reach its strategic objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply Deloitte tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Develop and execute communication plans
- Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
- Create competency models and career paths to aid in the selection and development of employees
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs to support technology implementations
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talent practice.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience in change management, organizational development, learning solutions, and/or talent strategies
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
How you'll grow
Requisition code: E18WSTCACSKP002-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top