Organization Transformation & Talent Senior Consultant
The Organization Transformation & Talent practice is looking for qualified Consultants with experience in driving transformational change across a variety of capabilities. Potential activities include, but are not limited to:
- Organization Strategies - assisting senior executives using organization perspectives and methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities.
- Strategic Change - assisting in the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, and organizational and cultural changes for leadership alignment, change leadership, stakeholder and employee engagement, large scale program design, organization performance, and communications.
- Technology Adoption - focusing on the people issues associated with technology implementations, specifically ERP (SAP and Oracle), CIS, CRM, and Industry specific and custom systems.
- Talent Strategies – focusing on a comprehensive Talent Management approach defining the Talent Strategy for an organization and implementing Talent Solutions that enable them to acquire, fully deploy and engage their people to achieve strategic business objectivep>
- Learning Solutions – designing and implementing programs to increase talent operating models and platforms to maximize the value and return on the development investment, and programs to develop, grow, and maintain knowledge capitap>
Essential functions of a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Consulting:
A Senior Consultant at Deloitte is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Completes assigned piece of work plan on time and in accordance to specifications and quality standards while delivering exceptional client service.
- Practice Development & Eminence: Provides subject matter expertise, develops or guides the creation of intellectual capital and develops or tailors methods and tools.
- Develops Others: Recognizes colleagues' strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching.
Potential Job Duties for a Senior Consultant:
- Formulate frameworks that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
- Develop staffing, competency and life-event models using prescribed tools relating to HR performance and employment
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation initiatives
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in an industry or consulting team-oriented environment in corporate operations, management and/or human resources-related fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading project teams on relevant engagements
- Bachelor's Degree
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Requisition code: E17NATCSRCDC003-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top