Oracle – Solution Specialist
Job Title: Oracle - Information Delivery - Solution Engineer
Location: Orlando, FL
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities ‑ people, process and technology and industry expertise ‑ the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Analytics + Information Management
Deloitte Consulting's Analytics + Information Management (AIM) Service Line designs, develops, and implements strategies, systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise to realize the value of information and data assets. Our specific capabilities within the AIM area include:
- Business Intelligence/ Data Warehousing
- Performance Management Technologies
- Enterprise Data Management
Solution Engineer – Information Delivery - Oracle
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Engineer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties. All while staying in one consistent location with very limited travel requirements.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- 4+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in Consulting and the Oracle products.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
- Experience managing cloud projects.
- Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Cloud Services (OCS), Oracle Business Intelligence Technologies and applications (BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle GoldenGate.
- Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design.
- Provide support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
- Provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
- Provide oversight support to the design, development and QA teams.
- Define areas of improvement to optimize data flows.
- Identify strategy for data acquisition and archival.
- Must live or willing to relocate to Orlando, FL
Qualified candidates are also required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Development of statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution.
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSNS004-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top