Oracle Project Functional Consultant
- Experience with the business processes across Oracle EBS and/or Oracle Cloud/Fusion Project Portfolio Managements modules to include Contracts, Costing, Control, Billing, Project & Task Management and Reporting
- Good Understanding of integration with Oracle time and labor, purchasing, and other financial modules like Payable, Receivable, Fixed Assets and General Ledger
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the gathering and documenting business requirements, as-is and to-be business process designs, functional configuration, testing, and client user training
- Strong experience implementing and/or supporting some combination of Oracle Projects modules such as Oracle Project Costing, Oracle Project Contracting, Oracle Project Billing supported by Oracle Project Resource Management, Oracle Project Management
- Should have production support experience with configurations, customization, workflows and interfaces, testing, and user training
- Work with system users to translate business requirements into functional specifications; Assist in documenting functional (MD50) and technical design (MD070) processes for on-going enhancements and performing application set ups for test instances
- Possesses previous Oracle Cloud/Fusion PPM experience is added advantage
- Configure the Cloud/Fusion PPM Applications based on client requirements, including: Contracts, Costing, Control, Billing, Project & Task Management and Reporting
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding "best practices" and the functionality of the software modules.
- Work with client to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
Requisition code: E17ORLCACSDK006-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top