Oracle laaS Cloud Lead - Manager
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Oracle Enterprise Solutions: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products).
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions service line is currently looking for industry-leading
Oracle IaaS Cloud Lead- Manager
Today's chief financialofficers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve businessperformance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness andefficiency. Deloitte Oracle IaaS Cloud Managers help clients delineatemanufacturing strategy and vision, design and implement manufacturing processand systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact ongrowth. Do you want to be a part of ateam that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to beon the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity andstreamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of yourpeers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it'svery nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!
Work You'll Do
The Oracle IaaS Cloud Leadwill leverage technical experience to help clients achieve value throughdefining and implementing Cloud migration strategies leveraging Oracletechnologies for mid to large sized and global organizations. They willhelp to develop and enhance methodologies that leverage leading practices tobuild secure, highly available, and performant solutions and deliver Cloud Strategy,Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidationengagements.
- Assistin architecting Oracle cloud based (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) solutions to enable Cloudand Hybrid cloud solutions with consideration for performance, high availability,disaster recovery, and geographically disperse networks
- Planand manage Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, andDatabase Consolidation engagements leveraging Oracle Cloud technologies
- Planand manage cloud suitability assessments of applications and databases acrossthe IT landscape for large enterprises
- Manageresources and provide technical guidance to the delivery team
Combined with the righttalent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions likeOracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, wepossess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications andtechnology. We help our clientsimplement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources,customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain,and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e.Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice.
- 4or more years of experience architecting complex IT solutions including virtualization
- 4or more years of experience with Oracle software and hardware platforms
- 2or more years of experience with 3rd party hosting and managedservices
- 2or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy andImplementation for mid or large size organizations (this includesprivate/public Clouds)
- Relevantexperience to enable application suitability assessments including detailedcloud architecture design for global scale and high availability
- Experiencewith designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercialCloud platforms
- Experiencewith large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment usingvirtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, Xen, OpenStack,and Hyper-V
- Experiencewith modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery andcontinuous integration
- Abackground in software development and experience in configuration management
- Technologyunderstanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling anenterprise cloud
- Experiencewith Oracle database management including installation, patching, upgrade,implementation of backup and recovery, sizing, tuning, RAC, storage
- Experiencewith Oracle hardware platforms including Engineered Systems and Cloud Machines
- Knowledgeof Enterprise Architecture principles and methodologies
- Experiencein data center migrations
- Experiencewith Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Generalknowledge of storage: Network Storage Capacity Planning, Storage Area Network(SAN) Planning, Architecture and Design
- Experiencewith Java application architecture and development
- Infrastructureautomation using DevOps scripting
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunitiesto help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. Our teamhas deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications andtechnology. And with a knowledgebase of more than 14,500 Oracle practitionersglobally, we can help you develop your tool belt and build your career in waysyou probably never even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency andconsulting capability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we makesure you have the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team andDeloitte University to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore DeloitteUniversity, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn moreabout Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATCMGRRF304-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top