Oracle Identity Access Management (OAM) - Senior Solution Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
- Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
- Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying IAM solutions to support regulatory requirements such as MARS-E 2.0. These IAM solutions help streamline business operations while helping prevent fraud and unauthorized access.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Experience is required in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation.
- Strong understanding of Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) architecture and components. Understanding of Oracle Access Management Mobile and Social (OAMMS) preferred.
- 5+ years of experience of installing and configuring Oracle IAM solution components.
- Knowledge of OAM prerequisite software such as Web Logic Application Server, Oracle database, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD).
- Analyze and resolve problems related to user identity administration in IAM systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in Oracle out-of-the-box (OOTB) connectors and custom connectors.
- Experience in integrating applications with Oracle IAM solutions.
- Knowledge of representational state transfer (REST) or RESTful web services.
- Understanding of service oriented architecture (SOA) based concepts.
- Experience of installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers.
- Experience in modifying OOTB/custom connectors for implementing business flows.
- Knowledge of SOA BPEL workflows to analyze and resolve problems related to user access approval workflows.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
- Knowledge on configurations around policy domain & authentication scheme in OAM.
- Knowledge of Java programming and well versed with OIM Java API for user and role operations.
- Well versed with troubleshooting issues with Oracle Access Manager with regards to authentication (Kerberos, LDAP) & authorization of users.
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities.
- Experience in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions.
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please seewww.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E18ORLASRCGB020-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top