Oracle IaaS Cloud Technical Senior Consultant (CIE)
Oracle IaaS Cloud Technical Senior Consultant
Today's chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve business performance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte Oracle IaaS Cloud Senior Consultants help clients delineate manufacturing strategy and vision, design and implement manufacturing process and systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact on growth. Do you want to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!
Work You'll Do
The Oracle IaaS Cloud Technical Consultant will leverage technical experience to help clients achieve value implementing Cloud migration strategies leveraging Oracle technologies for mid to large sized and global organizations. They will leverage leading practice methodologies to build secure, highly available, and performant solutions and deliver Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidation engagements.
- Assist in architecting Oracle cloud based (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) solutions to enable Cloud and Hybrid cloud solutions with consideration for performance, high availability, disaster recovery, and geographically disperse networks
- Provide technical delivery of Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidation engagements leveraging Oracle Cloud technologies
- Provide technical delivery of cloud suitability assessments of applications and databases across the IT landscape for large enterprises
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice.
- 2 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds)
- Relevant experience to enable application suitability assessments including detailed cloud architecture design for global scale and high availability
- Experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms
- Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, Xen, OpenStack, and Hyper-V
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- A background in software development and experience in configuration management
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Experience with Oracle database management including installation, patching, upgrade, implementation of backup and recovery, sizing, tuning, RAC, storage
- Experience with Oracle hardware platforms including Engineered Systems and Cloud Machines
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles and methodologies
- Experience in data center migrations
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- General knowledge of storage: Network Storage Capacity Planning, Storage Area Network (SAN) Planning, Architecture and Design
- Experience with Java application architecture and development
- Infrastructure automation using DevOps scripting
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Our team has deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. And with a knowledgebase of more than 14,500 Oracle practitioners globally, we can help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probably never even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consulting capability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure you have the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team and Deloitte University to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCTC015-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top