Oracle HCM Functional Solution Engineer (Payroll)- USDC
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Oracle HCM (Payroll / Compensation) Solution Engineer
If you’re interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as an Oracle HCM (Payroll / Compensation) Solution Engineer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your functional, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
As an Oracle HCM (Payroll / Compensation) Solution Engineer, you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier tool to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Finding deep satisfaction by being responsible for final work product
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
- Accomplish all of the above while working remotely with the client in our US Delivery Centers, located in Lake Mary, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA
To qualify for our Oracle HCM (Payroll / Compensation) Solution Engineer role, you should possess the following:
- A functional professional background with at least 2 full life-cycle Oracle HR (Fusion/Cloud, EBS or PeopleSoft) Payroll / Compensation implementations and four (4) years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least four (4) years of experience implementing Oracle HR Payroll / Compensation
- Must possess at least 1 year of experience acting as a team lead on a project(s)
- A resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Strong experience in HR process design and leading design workshops
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
In Addition, successful Oracle HCM (Payroll / Compensation) Solution Engineer will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving, with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Requisition code: E17ORLCACSCG008-HRT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top