Oracle HCM Cloud/Fusion HR - HR Transformation Senior Manager
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our HR Capability and Customer Experience team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
Work you'll do
As an HR Transformation Senior Manager for the Oracle HCM Practice, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR strategy, technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies to optimize business results through the alignment of HR service delivery and strategy by:
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Leading your team to deliver superior results for your client
- Managing all aspects of the project, including monitoring and identifying any project issues early to be able to mitigate any risk for your client
- Building your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Oracle HCM knowledge you possess
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
- Think strategically to build the practice
- Take part in sales and drive growth in the business
The HR Transformation Organization
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
HR Transformation – Oracle Practice
Our HR Transformation – Oracle practice consists of consulting professionals with skills in EBS HR, Fusion HR, Taleo and PeopleSoft HR. Our practice encompasses HR strategy, technical and functional Cloud and On-Prem HR enabling technologies.
- Our Oracle HCM practice grew last year by over 30%
- We are the #1 Oracle HCM Partner
- Last year we served 125 clients with distinction
- 80% of our projects offered flexibility with travel
- Last year, we offered over 100 classes and achieved over 350 Cloud certifications for our staff
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- 7+ years related experience
- Experience configuring and implementing Oracle/Fusion HR specifically around Payroll
- Knowledge of HR function, processes, and best practices
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Up to 80% travel required
- 10+ years of related experience
- External consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMDS002-HC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top