Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Senior Solution Specialist
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as an Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Senior Solution Specialist could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your functional, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte's methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
As an Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) functional senior solution engineer, you will use your knowledge and experience with this premier SaaS tool to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR function today by:
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
To qualify for our Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Senior Solution Specialist role, you should possess the following:
- Knowledge of the HR function and processes
- 4 - 6 years' experience in all phases of a full implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing) in Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EBS HCM, or other Cloud based HRIS
- Experience leading teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met
- Experience managing workstreams, including monitoring for project issues and sound judgement for escalation
- Ability to travel up to 25 percent
- U.S. Citizenship preferred, but not required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Human Resources, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related HR / IT discipline
In addition, successful Oracle HCM Cloud (Fusion) Solution Specialist will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving, with the ability to exercise mature judgment
"This position requires relocation to either Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA"
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSED023-HRT
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top