Oracle ERP Cloud Procurement - Senior Consultants
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting’s technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients’ business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world’s leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients’ business issues.
Oracle Enterprise Solutions: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products).
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions service line is currently looking for industry-leading
Oracle ERP Cloud Procurement – SeniorConsultant
Got your headin the cloud? With so much technologymoving to the Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to newheights. By harnessing the power of OracleERP Cloud, you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud’sFinancials, Procurement, or Portfolio Management. Do you have the ability to transform an organizationthrough the latest social, mobile, and analytic technologies? We’re looking for someone thatcan increases theeffectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head’s in thecloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
Work You’ll Do
As aDiamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thoughtleaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle serviceline development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Senior Consultantsreduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing businessrequirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process designstages of Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Identifying, writing and managingbusiness requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design,prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenariodesign, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations,customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Combinedwith the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex businesschallenges. Many businesses rely on ERPsolutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At DeloitteConsulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracleapplications and technology. We help ourclients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, humanresources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management,supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracleproducts (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and EdgeProducts. Learn more about our Oracle practice.
- Functionalprofessional with 2+ ERP Procurement implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud,Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least1 full cycle implementation.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Procurement applications such as: Sourcing, Contracting, Procure to Pay (P2P) and Supplier Management, as well as associated Finance modules: Accounts Payables, Invoice.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Up to 80% travel required
- ABachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunitiesto help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. Our teamhas deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology.And with a knowledgebase of more than 14,500 Oracle practitioners globally, wecan help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probablynever even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consultingcapability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure youhave the personal “hands-on” direction from the leadership team and DeloitteUniversity to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore DeloitteUniversity, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you’re applyingto. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17ATLCSRCGM101-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top