Oracle EBS Security, Controls and GRC – Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities forprofessional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and variety to your day-to-day routine while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory's Cyber practice.
Work you'll do
Candidate will be responsible for delivering Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), JD Edwards (JDE), or PeopleSoft Security and Controls implementations and assessments. Daily responsibilities include the design and implementation of application end-user security, business process controls, interface and data conversion controls, and information technology (IT) controls.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3 – 5 years of applicable experience
- Assess client's security and control readiness and provide appropriate assistance
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement and transformation
- Understand client's business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, and Deloitte & Touche products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor's Degree
- CISA or CISSP Certifications
- Experience with Oracle EBS Security concepts across Oracle modules
- Experience in configuration of all Oracle GRC Advanced Controls (AACG, CCG, TCG and CCG)
- Knowledge Oracle EBS security design and implementation methodology
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties frameworks
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance process preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies is a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E17NATESCCHORCL
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top