Oracle EBS Financials ORMB/CCB - Manager
Today's chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve business performance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte Oracle Financials Managers help clients delineate manufacturing strategy and vision, design and implement manufacturing process and systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact on growth. Do you want to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!
Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle EBS Managers reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle EBS implementations. Responsibilities will include:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice .
- A minimum of 10 years of Oracle EBusiness functional implementation experience
- A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations
- A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 3+ full cycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations and/or large scale EBS Financials upgrades with Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) and/or Customer Care & Billing (CCB).
- A lead resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping practical business solutions, identifying and consulting with clients on business process transformation, optimization and best-practice initiatives, testing, training, managing go-live and system cutovers, defining support procedures
- Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams.
- Functional design and configuration experience with some combination of the following Oracle EBS Financials modules in Release 12 (R12): General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, EBTax, Treasury, Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS), Procure to Pay (P2P, PtP), Invoice, Record to Report (R2R, RtR).
- Possess a complete and thorough knowledge of accounting and finance principles, including GAAP procedures, SOX compliance, localizations.
- Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
- Must be able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Strong configuration and design skills.
- Up to 80% travel required
- A Bachelor's degree
· Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
· 10+ years of consulting experience which includes: contributing to requests for proposals (RFP), client presentations, detailing scope of work (SOW)
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
· Experience mentoring junior staff
· An advanced degree in the area of specialization
· Two full lifecycle implementations of Oracle R12 (eBusiness, E-biz)
Requisition code: E18CHICMGRLL205-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top