Oracle EBS Development Project Manager
Are you a leader who enjoys working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Are you a technologist who wants to support Federal clients and drive meaningful change? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our Oracle Enterprise Solutions team, consistently recognized as a leader in Oracle services, and apply your industry and technical knowledge across a full line of applications. If you are seeking an opportunity to advise Federal clients on financial, procurement, supply chain, and other business areas by leveraging the entire suite of Oracle products, consider a career in our practice.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in the Oracle Enterprise Solutions Service line you will:
- Manage implementations of technical and functional Oracle EBS solutions
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Responsible for project financials including development of financial plans
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Provide coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Oracle Enterprise Solutions team is a functional and technical capability-based practice. Our professionals bring deep experience in implementing, customizing, upgrading and supporting Oracle Enterprise solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Experience in various phases of implementation life cycle: Prepare, Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Operate testing.
- Full life cycle implementation using any of the following Oracle Financial modules: General Ledger, Oracle Federal Administrator, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, i-Procurement, Projects, Fixed Assets, Order Process Management (OPM), Order Transportation Management (OTM), Service Contracts, iSupplier, Supply Chain Management
- Exposure to modules - Financial / Manufacturing / Distribution / CRM / HRMS
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering EBS work products
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy FRICEW (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows) objects in EBS using Oracle tools including PL/SQL, Oracle 6i, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle 9iAS etc.
- Experience with schema and table structures in various e-Business modules
- Experience with development involving Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Workflow (WF), Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) for various e-Business modules
- Experience producing quality deliverables as per the software standards (CMMI Standards)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18SILCMANSW011-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top