Oracle EBS Developer with Application Development Framework (ADF) _Senior Solution Specialist_ USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Design and implement custom Herbalife business applications using Oracle Application Development framework.
- Design and Implement User Interface and Application business logic layer using JSF, ADF Faces, ADF Task flows and ADF BC4J technologies
- Translates business requirements into technical design and prepares MD70 documents as per AIM methodologies
- Ensures that all coding complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
- Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
- Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
- 3+ years of experience using Oracle ADF 11g framework for application development
- 3+ years of using ADF Faces and task flows for rich UI development
- 3 +years of using ADF BC4J or equivalent business logic layer for writing business logic code
- 3+ years of basic SQL and PLSQL programming languages
- Strong working knowledge on ADF UI, task flows, ADF integration with web services, ADF BC4J, Security, templates, deployments and Subversion
- Good understanding of Performance tuning of ADF applications
- Knowledge of Weblogic 10.3 or higher.
- Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
- Must be good at debugging application issues.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
- Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication)Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Subversion
- Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Experience integrating ADF solutions with Web services
- Experience with deployment and debugging using Weblogic admin console
- Experience with internationalization, especially relating to localization
- Experience with multi-level marketing business applications
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about U.S. Delivery Center Benefits.Learn more about U.S. Delivery Center Benefits
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCSRCGB006-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top