Oracle Cloud - Information Delivery, Senior Consultant
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
Analytics and Information Management
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Analytics and Information Management team is responsible for transforming numbers and statistics into actionable information for our clients. We help them predict, plan, and adapt their business strategies to meet real-time challenges and confidently help navigate past whatever obstacles come their way. We take a holistic approach to data and offer a broad range of integration and analytics capabilities, including: Information Delivery, Data Management and Architecture, Digital Finance Technology and Advanced Analytics Enablement. Learn more about our Analytics and Information Management practice.
- 3+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in Consulting with the Oracle products.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
- Experience managing cloud projects.
- Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle Business Intelligence Technologies and applications (BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle GoldenGate.
- Experience providing support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
- Experience providing oversight support to the design, development and QA teams.
- Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution.
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Requisition code: E18NATCSRCNB151-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
Back to top