Oracle Cloud - Information Delivery, Consultant
Analytics + Information Management
Deloitte Consulting's Analytics + Information Management (AIM) Service Area designs, develops, and implements systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise. Our specific service offerings within the AIM area include:
- Information Delivery
- Data Management & Architecture
- Performance Management
- Advanced Analytics Enablement
Essential Functions of a Consultant:
Consultants work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Analytics + Information Management Consultant Candidates are required to have:
- 2+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in Consulting and the Oracle products.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration ideally around on-prem and cloud based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
- Experience managing cloud projects.
- Proficient in one or more Oracle products: Oracle Cloud Services (OCS), Oracle Business Intelligence Technologies and applications (BICS, OTBI, Oracle R, Oracle BI Appliances, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Oracle GoldenGate.
- Experience with traditional Data Warehousing implementations and OBIEE, OBIA is a plus however must have experience with above referenced technologies and strategies for implementation and design.
- Provide support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
- Provide technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse.
- Provide oversight support to the design, development and QA teams.
- Define areas of improvement to optimize data flows.
- Identify strategy for data acquisition and archival.
- Willingness to travel to client locations (80%).
Qualified candidates are also required to have at least one full lifecycle project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Development of statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Ability to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution.
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization's business and strategic objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a data warehousing engagement.
In addition, successful Consultant will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred.
Requisition code: E17NATCASCNB251-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top