Oracle Cloud HCM Applications Lead
Technology is changing rapidly. The future of IT is more mobile, more connected, and moving to the Cloud. This creates exciting challenges. Businesses are increasingly demanding IT ‘as a service’ – including to meet the demands to recruit, develop, retain and lead the people in their organisations.
Our award winning consulting team delivers solutions at the cutting edge of technology. We are currently seeking a passionate and commercially focused Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) cloud lead to join our team in Auckland or Wellington.
This role is composed of three parts: developing your market, project delivery and people/practice management. In your role as the Oracle HCM cloud lead you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Playing a lead role in Oracle HCM cloud sales, working with both Oracle’s sales team and our global Deloitte firm.
- Leading Oracle HCM projects as the project manager and/ or Oracle HCM solution architectLeading and growing the Oracle HCM applications team developing high performing people that make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service.
- You will have a deep understanding of Oracle’s HCM cloud solutions and the proven ability to sell complex solutions to enterprise businesses.
You are driven, self-motivated and pride yourself on providing the same high quality service that is expected and delivered from one of New Zealand’s largest and most respected professional services firms.
With an established foundation of professional support services and/or consulting experience and skills in the following areas:
- A deep understanding of Oracle’s HCM products, including Oracle HCM cloud and Taleo.
- Experience selling and implementing HCM solutions in New Zealand is desirable.
- Experience independently leading teams and delivering large scale projects in complex environments.
- Ability to build relationships with senior IT management and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to break through complex challenges and obstacles to achieve project results.
- Strong leadership qualities, including building and motivating teams and organisational development skills.
- Ability to execute proactive business development activities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Deloitte brings together more than 1200 specialists providing New Zealand’s widest range of high quality professional services. We focus on audit, tax, technology & systems, strategy, performance improvements, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensics and accounting services.
Our values underpin everything we do:
- We keep it real
- We find new and better ways
- We play to win
- We are better together
We are dedicated to helping our clients and our people excel. We celebrate diversity, and consider it a competitive advantage.
What we Offer?
An award winning employer, Deloitte is consistently recognized as a leading implementation and support practice and has won many awards since 2011. Deloitte is proud of this award-winning track record because behind every award, there is a successful client. There is significant opportunity to build on this success in New Zealand.
We are passionate about the New Zealand technology industry. If you are excited about the future of technology and you want to build a future-proof career while working within a collaborative and supportive culture, come and join us as a consulting professional, leader and practice-builder. We can promise opportunities to grow your career in a culture that develops, challenges, innovates and inspires.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, city car park, healthcare, bonus and a range of other benefits that you would expect from one of the world’s leading professional services brands. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. We are fair in our behaviour and our policies promote equal opportunity for all. We are happy to talk about flexible working.
We love speaking with professional consultants about their next career move to Deloitte. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and would like to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now or contact Albertus at +64(9)303 0797 for a confidential conversation.
Deloitte New Zealand is the DTTL member firm in New Zealand. Deloitte brings together more than 1000 specialists providing New Zealand’s widest range of high quality professional services. We focus on audit, tax, technology & systems, strategy, performance improvements, risk management, corporate finance, business recovery, forensics and accounting services.
Requisition code: NZE17W-ASP23012017
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top