Oracle Cloud ERP- Financials Consultant
Oracle Package Technologies: Performs advisory and implementation services to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products)
Deloitte Consulting's technology professionals help clients identify and solve their most critical information and technological challenges. We provide advisory through end-to-end implementation services as well as outsourcing services and are recognized in the marketplace for capabilities across the spectrum.
Our experienced technology professionals offer deep technical experience in their area of focus and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. Our professionals are also aligned to industry sectors. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with many of the world's leading technology companies, allowing us to understand solution alternatives and recommend and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Our professionals are aligned with a technology service line to promote the development of deep technical skills and experiences and improve our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
OracleERP Cloud - Consultant
Got your head in thecloud? With so much technology moving tothe Cloud, our business requirements are taking us to new heights. By harnessing the power of Oracle ERP Cloud,you can streamline enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud's Financials,Procurement, or Portfolio Management. Doyou have the ability to transform an organization through the latest social, mobile, and analytictechnologies? We're looking for someonethatcan increasesthe effectiveness of decision making and drive innovation. If your head's inthe cloud, find out where we can take you with Oracle Enterprise Solutions.
As a Diamond-level member ofthe Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself tohelp pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For ourclients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Consultants reduce cost and support innovation atthe enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading thefunctional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloudimplementations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributingto the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stagesof implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports andinterfaces, testing and user training.
Combined with the right talent,technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions likeOracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, wepossess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications andtechnology. We help our clients implementsolutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customerrelationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and otherbusiness needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS,ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learnmore about our Oracle practice.
- Functional professional with 1+ ERP Financials implementation (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12).
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Enterprise Contracts
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Up to 80% travel required
- ABachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development planfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and usetheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees tosenior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunitiesto help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,fast-changing business world. Our teamhas deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology.And with a knowledgebase of more than 14,500 Oracle practitioners globally, wecan help you develop your tool belt and build your career in ways you probablynever even knew existed. For you, leadership, core competency and consultingcapability development are priority one here at Deloitte so we make sure youhave the personal "hands-on" direction from the leadership team and DeloitteUniversity to make sure your skills are developed on all fronts. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18SFOCASCRF101-T
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top