Operations Senior Consultant
When you work for us, you commit to a career at the largest and one of the most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Our Consulting practice advises on a broad range of issues, from strategy through to implementation. Deep industry expertise in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors ensures that the advice we provide to clients is tailored to that particular sector's needs. From defining the initial strategy to planning its development and implementing its outcome, Deloitte's Consulting practice delivers end-to-end solutions to help our clients maximize their commercial potential.
To address the growing market needs, we specialize in the following 4 competencies:
- Human Capital
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge in multiple industries and full breadth of services offered by Deloitte while specializing in a selected industry and service line
- Assist in project management activities and manage subordinates when leading teams
- Guide teams as appropriate in providing consulting services to the clients in different sectors giving the knowledge and expertise in selected industry and service line
- Provide exceptional service to the client by responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, integrity, and respect
- Demonstrate awareness of assignments' tasks and responsibilities, and complete work as per Deloitte's quality standards, and within the assigned timeframes
- Lead client deliverables development and ensure tasks are met within assigned timeframes. These deliverables are to successfully fulfil and exceed client expectations using Deloitte tools and methodologies
- Experience working with a telecom service provider and experience delivering projects for a telecom service provider, telecom regulator or a utility client
- Understand the client business at the set of the engagement, develop work plans, be responsible for the effective day to day delivery, and nurture client relationship
- Continuously develop a working knowledge in Deloitte's tools and methodologies, and use them in delivering clients' work
- Drive adherence to all risk management and quality assurance tools, and proactively manage key risks and issues related to the engagement
- Identify operational inefficiencies within the client organization, common issues or trends facing the client business functions and determine improvement areas and potential actions to address those issues
- Lead by example, work collaboratively, and help develop other team members and share knowledge by building capacity of teams
- Develop and manage good client relations producing outputs which meet client expectations and Deloitte standards
- Plan and organize various business development activities for the consulting practice
- Support business development efforts through identifying opportunities, exploring sales activities and proposal development
- Keep abreast with global and local trends in order to anticipate client needs and to offer value added and practical business solutions
- Communicate clearly and effectively. Develop presentation materials, and conduct workshops and presentations to clients
- Adhere to Deloitte's policies and regulations, and exhibit positive and professional conduct
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering or any other relevant major.
- 5-6 years' proven experience with Operations Consulting projects and ideally within TMT
- Proven experience with financial and process transformation, enhanced Telco operations model development, and/or strategic sourcing and procurement engagements for TMT clients.
- Previous consulting experience with a leading or relevant boutique consulting firm known for the strength of its TMT industry coverage
- Complete fluency in written and spoken business English
- Ideally Arabic speaking.
Requisition code: ME-130506-HA
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top