One Team Workflow Coordinator (Atlanta)
As part of the One Team, the Workflow Coordinator will embrace the concept of "exceeding expectations" and ensure a high-quality, service-oriented, hospitable and professional work environment. The Workflow Coordinator sets the tone and expectation for the customer relationship, from beginning to end for the One Team. The Workflow Coordinator requires the ability to effectively manage, execute, and delegate customer requests for services offered under local and national One Team Business Centers. This requires expert coordination with One Team colleagues, an expert knowledge of One Team services and processes, and a working knowledge of support software. The Workflow coordinator's responsibilities include: the first tier responder of One Team customer requests via phone, email and IM, managing and controlling One Team Mailbox and x7777 hotline, executes all first line requests for workspace and meeting space reservations, enters Service Desk tickets, delegates tasks, maintaining exceptional working knowledge of cross-specialty service offerings, locally and nationally, and coordination support for other offices within the region. Additionally, the Workflow Coordinator will use discretion and judgment to assess client requests, gather appropriate additional information and determine if there are issues and concerns that must be escalated or client expectations managed.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Position is an integral aspect in assuring high quality service to our internal clients.
- This individual will be the first point of contact for our customers and will set the tone and expectation for our customer relationships from beginning to end. This individual is the voice, face and essence of One Team and the key to the success of One Team.
- They will delegate tasks directed to the One Team and their ability to exceed expectations by providing a high-quality, service-oriented, hospitable and professional experience is paramount.
- Ability to team with the other WFC in order to work together to manage all inbound emails, walk-ups, IM messages and phone calls
- Manages and controls and has full responsibility for One Team Mailbox and x7777 hotline
- Executes all first line requests for workspace and meeting space reservations (using OnBoard/Navigator.)
- Enters non-space requests into Service Desk (or other Deloitte supported application) for escalation to specialty groups/specialists
- Responsible for maintaining exceptional working knowledge of cross-specialty service offerings, locally and nationally
- One Team area walk-up responder
- Maintain a sense of urgency and respond to and follow-up on all requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Generate departmental reports and use or distribute as needed.
- Participate in cross utilization within all functions of One Team.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team.
- Minimum of a High-School diploma required, Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred
- 1+ year of relevant corporate experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with all levels of professionals
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional presence and positive demeanor
- Customer-service and hospitality focus also preferred
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
Requisition code: E18ATLSASCBJ013-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top