One Team Associate
- Deloitte Services LP is currently seeking a One Team Associate to perform a variety of office services functions in a corporate office. The One Team Associate will embrace the concept of "exceeding expectations" and ensure a high-quality, service-oriented, customer-centric and professional work environment. The One Team Associate will be responsible for tax processing, reception, mail processing and supply ordering. Additionally, the One Team Associate will be cross-trained in hospitality ensuring the physical space is in order by maintaining work spaces, cafes, and conference rooms, as well as providing hoteling and meeting room support services, including catering.
- Supports incoming/outgoing mail processing, including USPS, UPS and accountable mail.
- Provides Reception Desk coverage. Meets and greets customers with a warm and professional disposition while supporting general questions or requests and addressing needs with a sense of urgency and priority
- Supports Tax Processing as assigned.
- Records and tracks customer requests via Service Now tickets.
- Cleans and stocks pantry areas & DCafes.
- Maintains and enforces standard office security procedures and security badging accessibly including performing any related duties (as assigned)
- Supports requests for printing (including production and assembly of firm client documents and other deliverables
- Prepares and maintains the physical space, including workstations, offices, teaming rooms, kitchens and conference rooms. Cleans spaces and restocks supplies to ensure the space is neat, organized and ready for use (either daily or as turnover occurs). Collaborates with the Facilities team to report lighting, carpet, wall, etc. repairs.
- Prepares meeting spaces by configuring room according to customer's request; providing meeting support supplies; assisting with audio-visual equipment set-up; accepting catering deliveries, etc.
- Tears-down meeting space by ensuring clean-up of food and supplies; cleaning whiteboards, collecting materials left-behind and disposing or storing as appropriate, etc.
- Accepts catering deliveries and reconciles order against delivery; assists with set-up.
- Inventories DCafe and office supplies; replenishes office supplies and copy paper.
- Completes regularly scheduled office space walks with checklist, and creates service tickets to report areas requiring attention.
- Cross-trains in other team functions and provides back-up support to other positions as needed.
- Provides input and recommendations on process improvement.
- Maintains a sense of urgency and responds to all requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team and customers and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Cross-trains in other department services areas to provide back-up support as needed
- Ensures working knowledge of department service offerings, office space, key office daily meetings and events, leadership and key groups, local amenities, building and Deloitte protocols and procedures
- Performs other duties, tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by the management team.
- Minimum high school diploma; some college preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of related hospitality or office support experience preferably in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in corporate office environment preferred.
- Good decision-making and problem-resolution skills.
- Ability to work flex schedule and occasional overtime, as needed.
- Strong computer skills with good knowledge/experience in Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook.
- Ability to interface with all levels of professionals.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and diplomacy.
- Professional presence and positive demeanor.
- Excellent teaming skills required.
- Must be willing to be trained in all functional areas.
Requisition code: E18MINSASCJA576-CL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top