One Team Ambassador (Los Angeles)
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
One Team Ambassador
As part of the Operations Team, the One Team Ambassador will embody the concept of "exceeding expectations" and ensure a high-quality, client-centric, hospitable and professional work environment. Representing Deloitte US Firms' Operations, the One Team Ambassador will greet our internal and external clients upon arrival and will be the first point of contact for services provided by One Team. He/she will assist our clients with reservations for offices, workstations and conference rooms and will provide guidance/expertise in recommending the space most conducive to meeting the clients' needs. He/she will also work to anticipate the needs of our clients by developing a solid understanding of the business and will ensure our physical space is user friendly (maintained, in good repair, neat and organized) and ready for daily use. The One Team Ambassador will have ownership of his/her designated floor; as such he/she will be responsible for coordinating all One Team support (Operations, Hospitality, and Administrative) as needed. The One Team Ambassador will often be required to make decisions under pressure and with a sense of urgency while maintaining a calm and pleasant demeanor. Strong relationship building skills are of paramount importance both with the clients as well as with One Team colleagues to enable tactful negotiation, amicable conflict resolution and expedited service.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet internal and external clients with a warm and professional disposition while addressing needs with a sense of urgency and priority.
- Coordinate all One Team services supported under the department service level agreement, primarily those provided by the One Team associates and other groups within One Team. The One Team Ambassador is ultimately responsible for the completion of the tasks to the satisfaction of the client. A strong sense of ownership and teaming is required. At times, it may be more efficient for the One Team Ambassador to complete the tasks themselves, so a willingness to perform duties outside one's scope is imperative.
- Provide support in making reservations and recommendations for space selection, catering needs, audio visual needs, facility needs including the use of department software (Service Desk, OnBoard).
- Input reservations and follow-up on requests in a timely manner. Anticipate/resolve potential conflicts related to space utilization and occupancy. Negotiate alternative solutions when needed.
- Oversee set-up of large conference space and configure as required by customers. Organize and provide on-site support with A/V set-up and use of other equipment as requested by customer.
- Ensure maintenance and updates to inventory listings are completed by the One Team associate.
- Facilitate and assist with catering deliveries, food set-up and clean-up.
- Participate in cross utilization within all operations' departments to maintain an expertise in all services provided by One Team. One Team Ambassadors will be occasionally called upon to provide back-up support and coverage during scheduled and unscheduled absences, including reception desk coverage.
- Assist with signage (creation and placement), security access, supply replenishment, and office clean-up. Generate departmental reports and use or distribute as needed/requested.
- Ensure physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and submitting requests for maintenance and general repairs through department ticketing software. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Follow up to ensure all requests have been completed and to satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; High-School diploma required
- 1+ year of relevant corporate experience preferred
- Customer-service and hospitality experience required
- Professional presence and positive demeanor
- Highly motivated and a strong sense of teaming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency and diplomacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Flexibility and willingness to assist in other capacities when needed
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people's growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Requisition code: E18LOSSASCPE100-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top