One Team Administrative Assistant (Westlake)
The One Team Administrative Assistant provides various administrative services within a centralized service delivery model (One Team) supporting multiple internal clients in a service center environment. The job responsibilities support the portfolio of One Team services including administrative, hospitality, and office services. While the responsibilities for this position will be primarily administrative, they will fluctuate depending on day to day business needs and requirements to deliver hospitality and office services related activities. In addition to providing direct administrative support, the Administrative Assistant may also coordinate work of others through monitoring an assignment queue, distributing work and/or performing quality checks. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for and dependent on effective teamwork and communication. This individual is responsible for fostering a positive, collaborative work environment and effectively leveraging resources without compromising quality. This position requires advanced Microsoft Office skills as well as advanced skills in other Deloitte applications (i.e., electronic invoicing, time & expense, SAP). Expected administrative activities include project management and coordination, calendar management, research, travel arrangements, time and expense management, invoicing, meeting coordination, event planning, and back-up support for other team members.
Responsibilities may include but would not be limited to the following:
- Produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines as well as customer expectations for quality and accuracy; effectively re-negotiate deadlines when necessary
- Work independently and accurately assess requirements for each project; be able to communicate effectively with customers when there are questions or issues to be addressed
- Document project activities clearly and concisely to provide comprehensive project history in workflow management system
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Deloitte brand standards in order to offer accurate guidance to customers
- Compose and edit memos, letters, emails and other correspondence; format, edit and proof documents such as, presentations, proposals (includes print coordination as needed) and other client deliverables according to Deloitte brand standards. Build relationships, using various mediums, with customers in all functions at all levels, and assure effective delivery of services
- Conduct research as requested using Internet and intranet resources
- Coordinate work with other national and local teams virtually and in person
- Provide time and expense support (DTE)
- Process request for payment (RFP) and related activities using APNet, interacting with national business centers and Finance as required
- Provide advanced support using DPS, including invoicing, reports, opening/closing/reinstating projects and performing research
- Create and serve as administrator for SharePoint sites
- Make business travel arrangements
- Provide Outlook support (email, including managing distribution lists, calendar)
- Work efficiently and comfortably within the internal reservation/hoteling system and database
- Assist, as needed, with daily aspects of hospitality services to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Assist, as needed, with conference rooms, offices and workspace reservations
- Provide, as needed, meeting support and services including coordinating catering, audio visual, equipment, room configuration
- Collaborate with other service lines within One Team as required to promote cross-training and teaming
- Provide backup reception responsibilities
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently and collaborate as part of a team to achieve business goals.
- Requires little instruction on day-to-day work. Able to determine best approach for new assignments or projects with general instructions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with internal and external clients at all levels. Communicates with a positive, “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to embrace ongoing change in tasks and environment.
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious. Dependable.
- Able to take initiative. Assertive, confident and willing to take appropriate and proactive action to accomplish tasks.
- Exercises good judgment/decision making. A critical and innovative thinker who is able to anticipate problems, formulate solutions and act accordingly.
- Eager to grow. Motivated to learn and develop new skills. Able to learn quickly and apply new skills.
- College degree preferred and 3 years administrative work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent technical skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Proofreading and Internet
(database experience – a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Must have flexibility to work overtime as required
Requisition code: E17NATSASCJD011-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top