On Site Technology Support Analyst (San Jose)
On Site Technology SupportAnalyst
T&I - TechnologySupport Services
Work you'll do
You'll be responsiblefor maintaining end user relationships at all levels of the organization whileproviding technical support to Deloitte's mobile workforce locally, at clientengagement sites, or other locations as required in a 24 hour x 7 dayenvironment. You will have theopportunity to utilize your exceptional customer service and technical supportskills to solve problems with laptops, printers, software, and mobile telephonydevices. You will also have theopportunity to showcase your presentation skills through the delivery of trainingrelated programs to the user community.
AtDeloitte, our Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ourfirst line of contact with our internal customers. From walk-up support toasset management, PC compliance and mobile devices, TSS provides hands-onsupport to our Deloitte colleagues for all of their hardware and software needs.
- Superior customer service and communication skills along with the ability to build rapport and strong business relationships with the user community.
- Experienced in providing end user support in a fast paced environment. Role requires the ability to interact with all levels in the organization including senior leadership.
- Candidate will possess strong technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printer and mobile smartphone technologies along with Microsoft and MAC operating systems, MS-Office products including MS Outlook & MS-Lync.
- Position requires the ability to solve technical problems in person and virtually using remote control tools.
- Must be able to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification desired.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications a plus
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Abilityto work overtime including nights and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related IT field or equivalent workexperience providing client facing technical support configuring, installing, troubleshootingand repairing laptop hardware/software and mobile device technologies.
- Abilityto meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- Experience providing end user support in a professional servicesenvironment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- Experiencesupporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom,Skype For Business )
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check outrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18SJOSASCJD065-ITL4
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top