OLYMPIC Business Consultant/Manager (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Our Strategy & Operations consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their strategy, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm.
What is it about?
As an OLYMPIC Business Senior Consultant/Manager, you will:
- Be involved on the Project Initiation by defining the scope, estimates (cost and workload) and implementation roadmap and planning
- Define the business requirements by leading client workshops in several business domains
- Provide detailed analysis on business requirements (gap analysis) and their feasibility to implement
- Define the test strategy and plan as well as prepare test scenarios and conditions
- Support the client during the execution of the different test phases
- Train the project team on OLYMPIC modules or functionalities
- Be part of the change management activities )(incl. end user training)
Who are you?
To be the right fit for the position, you have to:
- Hold a Master degree in Business, Administration, IT or Finance
- Have at least 5 years of experience in Finance or in banking software consultancy
- Show strong knowledge of Banking industry and understanding of financial transactions processes and financial instruments
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of the OLYMPIC solution and its implementation (Version F, Version A)
- Have knowledge of typical satellite applications (Triple'A, Equalizer, Wolter Kluwer / FRS, etc.) will be considered an asset
- Show excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English; German or French are considered assets
- Be internationally mobile
What do we offer?
Get hired as OLYMPIC business Senior Consultant/Manager and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Get to know more about Deloitte.
Visit our Facebook page, LinkedIn page, Twitter page or website.
Requisition code: E122867
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top