Officer / Senior Officer - Deloitte Foundation - Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte values Corporate Responsibility (CR) at all times. In China, as we grow our business, we always leverage our resources and expertise to help resolve priority needs of China. In 2015, Deloitte Foundation was formally established in China – Chongqing and Hong Kong to centralizing the management of philanthropic donations and effectively supporting Deloitte’s CR projects. We would also like to collaborate with strategic partners to jointly contribute to social development of China.
To achieve the China firm’s aspirations and the 2020 strategy for our society, we aspire to be undisputed leader in scaling social innovation in China – i.e.
- Top rated corporate foundation with impactful and scalable signature CR programs.
- Well-recognized by leveraging our business capabilities (i.e. assets and expertise) to improve the strategic planning, operational efficiency and management capability of social enterprises and NGOs.
- Provide opportunities to our talents with rewarding volunteering experiences to complement their professional skills and development.
This is a Senior Officer / Officer position.
Successful candidate will support the Secretary-General of Deloitte Foundation and work with Foundation team on the following core areas:
- Liaison with relevant NGOs / government / business counterparts in identifying and managing signature CR programs that effectively address social needs, and can be scalable and sustainable.
- Coordinate with Regional CR Champions on the implementation of IMPACT Day activities and other staff engagement opportunities.
- Monitor and report key societal impact performance indicators, and enhance our strategic community investment.
- Provide administrative support in the operation of Deloitte Foundation in Chongqing, arrange meetings and follow–up action points.
- Passion for and proven experience in serving the community.
- Over 2-year work experience in Deloitte China with knowledge of the business.
- Proven ability to successfully manage project teams.
- Spoken and written communications in both Chinese (simplified) and English.
- Interpersonal skills that enable effective management with co–workers at all levels.
- Able to work independently, under pressure, multi–tasks with attention to details and accuracy.
Requisition code: CN128025
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top