Office Services Assistant - McLean
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize everything from your career path to your educational opportunities to your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Applicants or employees with disabilities must be offered any reasonable accommodations, which are necessary for them to be able to perform the essential functions of a position.
Deloitte Services One Team currently has an open position for Office Services Assistant. As part of the One Team, the Services Assistant will embrace the concept of "exceeding expectations" and ensure a high-quality, service-oriented, hospitable and professional work environment. Provide an integrated range of services to support One Team including administrative support, hospitality and office services.
Point of contact for all levels of internal staff, external clients via phone and reception desk and vendor relationships.
This position provides various services within a centralized service delivery model, supporting multiple internal clients. The job responsibilities support the model's services portfolio including administrative, hospitality and office services. The position would work within a local office as well as a virtual team environment. While the position would primarily operate as administrative, responsibilities would fluctuate depending on business needs and requirements to deliver hospitality and office services related activities. Responsibilities may include but would not be limited to the following:
- Maintain kitchen, workspace and common areas; assist with meeting services including catering setup/teardown, room configuration and AV; stock supplies.
- Reception duties to include greeting, answering phones, managing access badges and parking validations; process, sort and distribute incoming/outgoing mail; deliver overnight packages; order supplies and business cards using an internal procurement system; schedule repair/maintenance service calls.
- Work closely with Operations Lead and team to provide hoteling support -- making reservations (offices, workstations, and conference rooms), catering needs, room setup and audio visual needs. Reservations and requests will be input in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all catering orders and deliveries and schedule food set-up and break-down. Proactively work with client to coordinate all meeting details.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and respond to and follow-up on all requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team.
- 1+ years of relevant corporate experience preferred
- 3 + years of facilities, hoteling, office services or related experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience in customer service and hospitality focus highly preferred
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
Requisition code: E18MCLSASCBJ001-CL2
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top