OCIO Strategy Manager - Deloitte Global
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The OCIO Strategy Manager will work to support the development of technology strategy, technology operating model, and implement strategic initiatives and projects across the Global network and GTS.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Consult with internal clients, engage project team and key stakeholders, develop and execute on project plan, develop recommendations or implementation plans.
- Conduct and present research and analysis, including market, competitive, economic, industry trends. Analyze and synthesize secondary research; lead primary intelligence gathering as needed.
- Support complex projects with multiple work streams and multiple stakeholders; coordinate and facilitate strategy discussions with senior leaders.
- Ensure the logic, accuracy, and appropriate scope of factbases with which to inform strategic analyses.
- Develop content for and coordinate executive workshops and working sessions
- Manage and review the completion of detailed financial and non-financial analyses that can be used to evaluate opportunities or assist in making key strategic decisions. Develop recommendations and approaches for strategic and operational improvements. Present insight to senior leadership.
- Develop executive level communications and presentations to display and communicate strategic, operational and financial information. Develop leadership-level presentations from initial storyboarding to logical structuring.
- Provide support to Managing Director to execute Office of CIO responsibilities as necessary.
- Occasional travel required.
- 5-7 years of experience in technology strategy, technology operating model, technology organization design. Preferably from a top tier consulting firm, or within a technology or strategy function in a global organization. Masters degree from top tier program desirable
- 3+ years of relevant client service experience preferred
- Strong business communication skills (written and verbal), including ability to effectively present issues, ideas, and solutions, in logical and articulate manner. Ability to communicate complex technology concepts to business audience
- Broad understanding of current business trends and industry practices
- Advanced project management skills and demonstrated experience successfully managing a cross functional team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage several deliverables simultaneously with different stakeholders. Proactive and results-oriented
- High degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in matrix organization; ability to work effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures; ability to influence Senior Executives
- Exceptional diagnostic, research, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint and excel skills. Knowledge of analytics software a plus
- Excellent English skills required
- Experience working overseas, or extensive international engagements will be an advantage
Requisition code: DE18USAGTS005DG0231
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top