Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Location: Orlando / Lake Mary, FL or Radford, VA – US Delivery Centers
Relocation: Assistance is available
Travel: No travel or travel option up to 10-15%
Employment: Permanent employment is available, contracts are not available
Clearance: Candidates must have Security Clearance
Seeking an experienced .NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web applications using the Microsoft stack. Responsible for designing and build custom .NET application, the developer will be working with a team of experienced leads, developers and business resources in order to build enterprise systems that support mission objectives.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Security Clearance
- 2+ years of experience in .NET technology development
- Experience with building and deploying .NET applications
- 2+ years of experience with .NET Framework components such as ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL, Web Services, and OOP concepts
- 2+ years of experience working with n-tier application development using C# , asp.net programming
- Experience developing software based on Use Case document, design specifications, defect reports and system requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database architecture, general database design
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 stored procedure development
- Willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSJG014-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top