- This position requires a U.S. Citizen who has a current DoD Secret Clearance*
Location: Orlando / Lake Mary, FL US Delivery Center
Relocation: Assistance is available
Travel: No travel or minimal travel up to 15%
Employment: Full-time employment is available, contracts are not available
Authorization: Candidates must be able to provide proof US Citizenship and possess a current DoD Security Clearance
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard.
Visit http://www.deloitte.com/us/careersto learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities – people, process and technology and industry expertise – the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
- Active Security Clearance
- 2+ years of experience in .NET technology development
- Experience with building and deploying .NET applications
- 2+ years of experience with .NET Framework components such as ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL, Web Services, and OOP concepts
- 2+ years of experience working with n-tier application development using C# , asp.net programming
- Experience developing software based on Use Case document, design specifications, defect reports and system requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database architecture, general database design
- 1+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 stored procedure development
- Willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
- Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
Requisition code: E18ORLCACSJG015-USDC
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top