National Finance - Client Contract Management Consultant - (Sydney)
Are you highly motivated and interested in a role that combines managing strategic contracts, reporting and relationship management?
Make this role your own by bringing your unique skill set that enables you to multitask, project manage and work with a diverse range of people
About our team
The Client Contract Management (CCM) team is a specialist team that supports our partners to meet their obligations under Master Services Agreements for our top strategic clients. Our vision is to develop a sustainable and scalable solution for managing key contracts, with a focus on end-to-end accountability, process improvement and excellent service delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing and evolving service offering within Deloitte, to work with a talented and inspirational Director and where your contribution and knowledge will help drive the success of client contract management for the firm.
About the role
As a Client Contract Consultant/Analyst (CCA) working in a small and inclusive team, your responsibilities will be to support the CCM Team to:
- Assist in analysing, interpreting and executing on key client deliverables under our Master Services Agreements.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of contract management plans and working towards deadlines to achieve compliance.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of tools and templates to support the training and education of the client service teams.
- Liaise with internal client service teams to provide education and extract information required to fulfil contract obligations and reporting requirements.
- Facilitate the resolution on queries from multiple internal stakeholders (Client Service teams, Finance, Legal/Risk) and external clients (Procurement, Finance, Legal).
- Support the CCM Director providing project administration; project plans, facilitation of internal meetings, collaboration with relevant internal teams and developing and coordinating presentations.
To be successful in this role, you need to effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate well by adapting to different audience levels and present well in both written and verbal form.
You will forge strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to effectively facilitate the best outcomes for complying with our Master Services Agreements.
You will have excellent service delivery skills, be confident and empathic in assessing stakeholder requirements and diplomatic in delivering advice and direction
Problem solving and tenacity will be key for day to day issue resolution and a consultative and collaborative approach a necessity in a highly matrixed environment.
In a methodical and organised manner, you will manage conflicting priorities and add insight and value to the Client Contract Management team’s processes and workflows.
Tertiary level qualification in business, finance, economics, law or contract management.
Advanced proficiency in the MS Office Suite – particularly Excel – with the ability to analyse and work with large data sets in excel, tableau or other formats is required.
The CCA requires a minimum of two years’ experience in one of these areas;
- Business administration
- Contract Management, legal or risk management experience
- Project or account management – managing a portfolio of concurrent and diverse projects/clients
Prior experience of working within Professional Services, Financial Services or a large corporate organisation would be advantageous.
To apply, please follow the apply process online, if you have any questions regarding this role our Talent Acquisition Team are available to have a confidential discussion. Regarding this role, you can contact Gemma Stevenson on 02 93322 3505 for a confidential conversation.
Requisition code: AUEXP127761
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top