National Business Center Senior Coordinator
The National Business Center Coordinator sets the stage for the successful completion of every project, ensuring excellent communication, and monitoring projects as they flow from the customer to production and back to the customer through final delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively coordinate and monitor projects using an online application such as Sharepoint or Service Desk:
- Assess project requests, ensuring that all information necessary for the successful completion of the project is supplied and accurate. Ensure that requests align with firm policies and brand standards. Contact customer if additional information is required before routing to production
- Estimate time required to complete each request. Manage customer expectations, negotiating deadlines when necessary
- Assign resources to projects based on skills and availability. Prioritize projects based on due dates and time estimates
- Ensure clear communication of customer requirements. Review project specifications and customer expectations with leads and/or assigned National Business Center professionals as necessary
- Monitor deadlines and ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate final production with national print/bind vendor or appropriate alternative
- Manage the transfer of documents, delivery of proofs, and delivery of final products
- Build relationships, using various mediums, with customers in all functions at all levels, and assure effective delivery of services
- Serve as a point of contact for customers regarding process, work requests, scheduling, and issue resolution
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues and other teams both virtually and in person
- Provide superior customer service using call center technology to answer phones, Instant messenger (IM), and email
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience in coordination or production management required, with a successful record in delivery and client satisfaction
- A good understanding of general business operations with intermediate knowledge of Word and PowerPoint and working knowledge of remaining Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Adminstrative assistant and some corporate brand knowledge a plus
- Experience and judgment to anticipate and address potential problems or questions regarding projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with firm personnel at all levels.
- Superior customer service experience essential, with strong negotiation skills and the ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines.
- Experience communicating in a virtual environment utilizing workflow systems, Instant Messenger (IM), email, and phone
- Ability to multitask in a high-volume environment
- Attention to detail, organization, and great follow-up skills
- Ability to respond to urgent requests in a positive manner
- Ability to communicate professionally during demanding situations, maintaining composure and resolving problems effectively and positively
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work overtime as required on both weeknights and weekends
Requisition code: E17LOSSASCPE018-CL3
See Inside the Office of Deloitte
One of the largest professional services organizations in the U.S., Deloitte delivers innovative solutions to the complex business problems facing companies around the world. Deloitte offers rewarding careers in four businesses—audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory. Widely recognized for its inclusion initiatives, Deloitte is committed to building a workplace environment that allows people from all generations, ethnicities, and cultures to be their authentic selves.
Back to top